Identifying adaptation options
Describe adaptation options in detail
To be able to compare and prioritise adaptation options, all eligible options should be characterized as concretely as possible. This will also provide an important basis for the implementation.
Information should be provided for the following points, as far as this is feasible:
- General aim of the adaptation option,
- Spatial scope,
- Social, economic and ecological context,
- Necessary steps of implementation and maintenance,
- Responsible actors and supportive actors for the implementation,
- Financial resources required,
- Time frame for planning and implementing to be fully effective.