- The ClimWatAdapt project developed an Integrated Assesment Framework for assessing vulnerability to climate change and for assessing appropriate adaptation strategies. Results from the project (like the database of adaptation measures and vulnerability maps) are also integrated into the Clearinghouse Mechanism on Adaptation.
- The CLIMSAVE Integrated Assessment Platform is a user-friendly, interactive web-based tool that allows stakeholders to assess climate change impacts and vulnerabilities for a range of sectors, including agriculture, forests, biodiversity, coasts, water resources and urban development.
- Disclaimer: This tool is under development and will be fully operational at the end of the project, i.e. 2013. The current prototype shows functionalities of the tool but models are not inter-linked yet and content needs to be filled-up.
- The GRaBS Adaptation Action Planning Toolkit helps to plan for a changing climate across Europe.
- Warning: Please note that the tool uses Prudence (2004) and Espon project 1.3.1 (2006) data.
- MEDIATION Adaptation Platform: MEDIATION provides access to a Toolbox with methods and tools that are suitable to inform decision-making, dependent on the situation. It does this through the MEDIATION Adaptation Pathfinder.
- The ECONADAPT- Toolbox provides assessments of adaptation actions that can provide information on the value, efficiency and feasibility of adaptation projects and strategies. This toolbox provides easy accessible information on the economic assessment of adaptation.