Monitoring and evaluation
6.3 Where can I find examples of adaptation indicators?
The links below guide you to the existing sets of indicators for adaptation. As the local specific context and adaptation objectives and targets will differ from place to place, it is important to choose them carefully, adjust as necessary and complement by self-developed indicators where necessary.
EU City-specific information
- Planning for Adaptation to Climate Change - Guidelines for Municipalities
- Urban adaptation to climate change in Europe – indicators and maps
- High level quantified assessment of key vulnerabilities and priority risks for urban areas in the EU
- Monitoring & evaluating climate change adaptation at local and regional levels
- Urban Vulnerability Indicators
International information for cities