This section includes the tools that have been selected as particularly relevant for Climate-ADAPT. Please take some time to understand their strengths and limitations by reading the associated documentation:
- The Adaptation Support Tool assists users involved in development of climate change adaptation policies.
- The Case Study Search Tool allows to find case studies in Europe for different locations as well as for various impacts and sectors.
- ‘Uncertainty guidance' provides guidance on handling uncertainty in the process of decision making on adaptation.
- The Climate-ADAPT Map Viewer provides observations and projections of climate change impacts, vulnerability and risks from the following projects and organisations: ClimWatAdapt, ESPON Climate,JRC-IES and ENSEMBLES.
- The Urban Adaptation Support Tool supports adaptation practitioners in cities and towns.
- The Urban Vulnerability Map Book provides maps on potential impacts of climate change, vulnerabilities and adaptation actions of European cities.
- The 'Guidelines for project managers' provide guidance on making investment projects resilient to climate variability and change.
- Additional tools developed by projects or other organisations.