A wide range of research and knowledge projects on climate change adaptation is performed on European, transnational and national level.
Search the CLIMATE-ADAPT database for information on adaptation research-projects from EU framework programmes, EU transnational cooperation programmes and other international programmes.
The complete catalogue of climate-change related FP7 projects can be found in the Research FP7 Environment Programme.
Highlighted projects in CLIMATE-ADAPT:
- BASE - Bottom-up climate adaptation strategies towards a sustainable Europe
- CONHAZ - Costs of Natural Hazards
- IMPRESSIONS - Impacts and risks from high-end scenarios: strategies for innovative solutions
- PLACARD - Platform for climate adaptation and risk reduction
- RAMSES - Reconciling adaptation, mitigation and sustainable development for cities
- RESIN - Climate resilient cities and infrastructures
- CCTAME - Climate change - terrestrial adaptation & mitigation in Europe
- ClimateCost - The full costs of climate change
- CLIMSAVE - Climate change integrated assessment methodology for cross-sectoral adaptation and vulnerability in Europe
- CORFU - Collaborative research on flood resilience in urban areas
- ECONADAPT - The economics of adaptation
- ECCONET - Effects of climate change on inland waterway networks
- IMPACT2C - Quantifying projected impacts under 2o warming (o means degree)
- MEDIATION - Methodology for effective decision -making on impacts and adaptation
- RISES-AM - Responses to coastal climate change: Innovative Strategies for high End Scenarios -Adaptation and Mitigation
- ToPdAD - Tool-supported policy-development for regional adaptation